Hey there 👋
Are you looking for a challenging internship starting in January or February 2019? Then you've come to the right place.
We're offering you the chance to work on not one, but TWO of our products, both with different marketing strategies. Exciting, right?
Your focus will switch between, Crowded, our online community platform used by the likes of ING, ABN AMRO, KLM and TUI, and Consently, our self-service GDPR consent tracking tool.
Are you in? Apply below to kickstart your marketing career with Crowded.
Meet the job
This isn't your regular marketing internship. We're not expecting you to qualify leads, reply to support requests, or just schedule posts on social media. We want you to get involved in the whole marketing journey, from setting up brand campaigns to organizing events for our customers and prospects.
No one day will be the same. And we actually mean it. One day you'll be writing articles for our blog, and the next day you'll be creating ads for Google Ads. You have no problem switching between tasks to get acquainted with all things marketing, and you might even want to specialize in one or two towards the end of your internship.
This internship is super hands-on, you'll have a lot of freedom to start your own project, and you'll be mentored by our Marketing Lead to help you get the most out of your internship.
How about you
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Media & Communications at a Dutch or EU university
- Or you're simply passionate about marketing
- You're fluent in English (near Native preferred)
- You're a talented writer who can write snappy copy and engaging articles
- You're naturally curious, eager to learn, and always looking to improve yourself personally and professionally
- You have a startup mentality, and willing to hustle when necessary
- You're creative with an eye for analytics and data
We'll be extra happy if
- You've already completed one internship in marketing and/or communications
- You're entrepreneurial and have already built your own product or started a side project
Just a few of our perks
- 80/20 policy: besides what's expected from you, you have the freedom to spend 20% of your time on a creative side project that you think will benefit Crowded
- Work on two different products and two separate marketing strategies
- Healthy lunches 🥑
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam on the Herengracht
- Regular boat trips on the canals 🛥
- Occasional team dinners and social events
- Competitive internship allowance
- 5 or 6 month internship
- 4-5 days a week
And finally, what's it like to work at Crowded?
We are inspired by companies like Basecamp. We believe you shouldn't just "be in it for the long run", but instead have a nice and fulfilling life in the present. That's why we prefer working in a relaxed environment on our own time, rhythm, place, and pace. We have no investors, try to avoid insane deadlines and care about each other.
We're all young too. Building Crowded is our bet on learning a lot of new things and developing ourselves both professionally and personally. Nowadays, the border between work and leisure is vague, so work better be something that brings a lot of value to you as an individual.